Can I Build A WordPress Website Without Hosting?
The straight is Yes, you can build a WordPress website without hosting. Generally, WordPress comes in two different versions WordPress.com and WordPress.org. The WordPress.org is a free version and it needs hosting WordPress.com is a paid version you can build a website without having to host it yourself because WordPress.com gives its own hosting.
How To Create A Website Without Hosting?
Building a WordPress website without hosting is easier than you think. You don’t need any software downloading on PC and Mobile. Just need a computer and you can set up your website without hosting in a few clicks.
Step 1:- Sign up WordPress.com
First, visit WordPress.com and click the start your website button. It will redirect to the signup form, here you fill up your details. If you are using WordPress to create this free website plan, your website/blog address looks like “hostguid.wordpress.com”
Create Seo Friendly Content
Grow your organic traffic with a complete SEO tool and workflow
Step 2: Activate Your WordPress Site
Check your mail address, you will receive some notification & read the instructions, and click on “Confirm Blog”
Step 3: Choose Your Website Theme
The next step chooses your website theme (which means your website design) and how your website looks. There are many types of themes available on wordpress.com choose your favorite theme for your website.
Step 4: Customize Your Site
Select a font style and any other elements you want to add after that to customize your website. Custom domains, SEO tools, plugins, picture storage, ad-free stores, and video storage are a few of the options you may select.
At Hostguid, listed many VPS hosting companies’ plans also check out!
Step 5: Launch Your Site
Congratulation, You successfully created a WordPress website without hosting. It takes some time for processing your site and your website goes live.
Here we highlight some WordPress settings.
- Dashboard: For WordPress, Plugins, and Themes updates.
- Stats: For viewing your site insights and analytics.
- Upgrades: For upgrading to paid subscription plans with extensive features.
- Posts: For writing, editing, and deleting posts on your website.
- Media: For uploading, deleting, and managing media files such as images and videos.
- Pages: For creating and creating new pages on your website.
- Comments: For moderating comments on your site. Here you can approve, delete and respond to the comments from your site readers and visitors.
- Appearance: For customizing your website. You can use this to try out new themes and change how your site looks.
- Settings: For configuring and managing your website.
Our content is reader-supported, if you purchase through our affiliate links we may earn a commission at no additional cost for you. For more information visit our Affiliate Disclaimer Page.
Also Read:- Why Plagiarism Detection Of A Blog Post Is Important In SEO? Also Read:- Can I Edit My WordPress Site Using Mobile? Also Read:- 5 Way How to Create a Homepage That Drives More Sales? Also Read:- 14 Ways to Improve WordPress Performance Without Plugins. Also Read:- The 13 Most Effective Ways to Increase Your Conversion Rate.