Comodo Positive SSL Certificates
PositiveSSL is one of the most popular SSL certificates on the market and for good reason. This inexpensive, hassle-free cert is an ideal entry-level SSL certificate solution for blogs, personal pages, and other websites that don’t transact large amounts of user info. Like all low-cost SSL solutions from Namecheap, PositiveSSL brings encryption, validation, and trustworthiness to your site.
What do you get with Positive SSL?
Comodo checks domain ownership before issuing the certificate. Domain-validated certificates are usually issued in just minutes.
The Comodo PositiveSSL certificate provides validation for a single domain name.
Warranty refers to the amount Comodo pays out to your customers, should any of them incur a loss due to an is-issued certificate. PositiveSSL comes with a $10,000 warranty.
Free Site Seal
Your PositiveSSL cert comes with a free static Site Seal. You can display the seal anywhere on your site, to let customers know they’re shopping on a secure site.
The validation process takes place online, so you don’t have to worry about paperwork. It’s easy and efficient!
15-Day Refund Policy
The Comodo Positive SSL certificate comes with a 15-Day Refund Policy, so you can take time to be completely sure you’ve purchased the right cert for your needs.
- Securing your website, and your customer data, shouldn’t cost the earth. That’s why we offer cheap PositiveSSL certificates for businesses and individuals like you, who take their security seriously – but don’t have seriously massive budgets.
- Now you can rest easy knowing your website is locked down with airtight security at the right price. PositiveSSL Certificates are ready-made to ensure personal, social, and micro-business websites don’t get left behind when it comes to security. You can be fully encrypted in a matter of minutes when you buy PositiveSSL Certificates.
Why Namecheap for Security?
Giving customers like you the security and privacy you demand online is one of our primary concerns. It’s all about making sure you have exactly what you need to grow and do more in the digital world safely. That’s why we offer premium SSL Certificates at low prices. It’s our mission to keep the Internet open, free, and safe for everyone.
PositiveSSL Certificates may be quick and simple to activate, but that doesn’t mean we’re not here for you right around the clock… just in case. Our Support Team is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional, and ready to assist you with any issue, any time.
To make the certificate issuance process faster, you need to ensure that you have the correct contact information on Whois for your domain. You also need to have a CSR generated on your web server for your domain name.
- SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, end-to-end SSL installation support is possible only in cases where the domain name is hosted with Namecheap. If the domain is hosted with any other provider, please contact their support team for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
- Selected orders may be flagged for an additional “Brand Validation” procedure by the Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for Brand Validation, SSL issuance will be delayed for a period of time deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.
- To give you the best price and comply with security standards 2, 3, 4, and 5-year SSL should be reissued annually for free to avoid service interruption.