Hostingmella Basic Reseller Hosting Common Features:
Storage & Backup
NVMe SSD Storage provides you Up To 20X Faster than SSD Storage.
We know the availability of your website is your primary concern and so is ours. Our Datacenters provide you with the best uptime.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with Hostingmella, we’ll refund your payment. No hassle, no risk.
Easy Site Management
Hostingmella provides you free cPanel account to manage your hosting account according to your need. It is having a very user-friendly cPanel./p>
Free SSL Certificate
All Web Hosting, Business Hosting, Power hosting, WordPress hosting, and Cloud hosting packages now come with FREE SSL by Let’s Encrypt.
LiteSpeed Web Server is the leading high-performance, high-scalability web server from Litespeed technologies.
How To Starting a Web Hosting Business?
People Also Asked Question
What is reseller hosting?
Reseller web hosting is an option that involves one company (a hosting provider) renting disk drive space and bandwidth to a different company (small-mid size business), which then rents the space to 3rd parties (entrepreneurs-small business). Simply put, reseller hosting is that the ability to supply hosting to your own clients as if you yourself were an online hosting company. this is often typical for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start out their own web hosting firm or for current web developers and designers who desire to feature additional services to their brand.
How does reseller hosting work
- Research and select a hosting company.
- Purchase the reseller package that meets the goals of your business.
- Know and understand your target market to locate your new customers.
- Create your own branded hosting packages.
- Decide your price.
- Sell hosting packages to your clients.
- Earn profit.
What are the benefits of reseller hosting?
- Get to act as a hosting company – make money hosting and creating websites
- Easily make profits
- Design your own hosting plans and packages that are tailored to your own business and client
- Host and bill your customers using your unique brand
- Make independent cPanel control panels for each of your clients
- Save money with its low initial start-up costs with the opportunity to upgrade later
Do I need to be a hosting expert to succeed at this?
Nope. Your provider will handle all the backend, “dirty” work, so you’ll specialize in building your business. Server hardware, connectivity, network infrastructure, hardware setup and maintenance, security, and updates for your servers are all addressed by your web hosting provider. It’s an honest idea to see into this stuff as you are doing your research to make sure that you’ll receive the most effective tech support if certain issues arise…and they likely will.
How do I choose the best hosting provider?
It’s important to understand that you simply offer your own customers the simplest possible web hosting experience before building your clientele. Here are just a few qualities to stay in mind when checking out your. reseller web hosting service:
- Easy to use cPanel
- At least 1 site builder
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Private nameservers
- Brandable client panel
- 24/7/365 impeccable support
- A 99.999% uptime guarantee
- Fully-managed services
Hostingmella Reseller Hosting
Performance - 90%
Security - 79%
Easy To Use - 82%
Support - 100%
Value For Money - 81%
There are no reviews yet.