Have you needed to how to set delivery time in woocommerce for your online/eCommerce store?
You can stay up with customer demand for more convenient delivery by creating delivery time slots. At the same time, it enables you to design a more manageable schedule that matches your delivery capability.
Looking to add the option for customers to select their delivery date and delivery time slots in WooCommerce? In this guide, we’ll show you how.
Plugin mentioned in this guide:
WooCommerce Delivery Slots – Customize your WooCommerce store’s delivery date and time slots.
Setting a delivery date and time in a normal WooCommerce store is hard. You must include an estimated delivery date (1-2 business days) on the frontend of your website if you want to let customers know when they will get their item.
Not to add, if you want a customer to be able to choose a delivery date that is good for them, you’ll need some help.
So, at the end of this post, you’ll be able to allow WooCommerce customers to choose their own delivery date and time. Oh, and you can do it in two steps using WooCommerce Delivery Slots, a WooCommerce/WordPress delivery date plugin.
How the delivery date plugin, WooCommerce Delivery Slots works
You may allow your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time at the checkout with WooCommerce Delivery Slots installed on your store.
Plus, with a little backend editing, you can create a delivery schedule that suits your needs. As a result, you won’t have to deliver when you don’t have time, and you’ll have complete control over deliveries in your store.
Once paid for, the customer will be sent a confirmation email with their delivery details and a reminder of their selected delivery slot.
Bonus tip: WooCommerce Delivery Slots may also be used to build a reservation table for your business. So customers can select their delivery date before they get to the checkout.
The delivery date will be shown in the WooCommerce order page and the deliveries section if you are the store owner or admin.
In WooCommerce, you’ll also have complete control over the delivery date and time you offer. In the next few sections, we’ll outline this in detail.
How to set up a delivery date in WooCommerce
You’ll need to do the following to set delivery dates for your e-commerce store:
That’s it. We’ll walk you through each step so you can start allowing customers and choose their order delivery date on the checkout page.
Note: WooCommerce Delivery Slots can also help you set up a pickup date for customers. So if you have a pickup location, you can include local pickup too.
Step to Step Install WooCommerce Delivery Slots
Step 1: Install WooCommerce Delivery Slots
To get started, purchase WooCommerce Delivery Slots from the Iconic store: iconicwp.com/woocommerce-delivery-slots
We may customize your delivery date options now that we’ve installed the WooCommerce plugin Delivery Slots.
Step 2: Set up your delivery date schedule
It’s time to customize and optimize your shipment date plan now that you’ve added WooCommerce Delivery Slots to your store.
So, let’s start by picking which days of the week you’re going to allow for delivery.
Set up your delivery days
You’ll also be able to choose the maximum number of deliveries you’d like to make on these days at this point. To do so, change the Maximum Orders field to a number.
Set up your delivery time slots
Next, we’ll set the time slots within these days for delivery.
- Scroll down to the Time Slot Configuration section.
- Here you can customize the time slots you want to offer your customers. You can set:
- The time frame of the time slots (Slot Duration – (x) Minutes per Slot).
- The time slot frequency (Slot Frequency – Every (x) Minutes).
- What time you’ll start and stop offering delivery.
- If you want to cut off the booking time (Allow Bookings Up To (x) Minutes Before Slot).
- A maximum number of orders for this time slot (Maximum Orders per Time Slot).
- The shipping method you want to use with this time slot (delivery, collection, etc – depending on the WooCommerce shipping zones you set up).
- If there are any extra fees involved.
- Which days of the week you’d like these time slots to appear for.
- You’ll then be able to create as many different delivery time slots as you like.
In WooCommerce, we’ve set up the basics of your delivery date, but WooCommerce Delivery Slots can do a lot more. Here are some changes you can make to make delivery easier.
Step 3 (optional): Restrict same-day and next-day delivery
When taking online delivery orders, you may find that customers are making last-minute purchases that you simply can’t deliver on time.
To ensure that this isn’t a problem, WooCommerce Delivery Slots allows you to restrict same-day and next-day delivery.
To set this up, do the following:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Delivery Slots.
- Click the Date Settings tab/link at the top of the page.
- Scroll down until you get to the Date Settings section. This section (under Specific Delivery Days) contains various settings for same-day and next-day delivery. Use this page to:
- Disable same-day delivery if it’s after a certain time.
- Disable next-day delivery if it’s after a certain time.
- Only allow deliveries within the current week.
- Skip the current day if it’s not an allowed delivery day.
- Set delivery lead time for the entire store (you can also determine this per category or per product in WooCommerce Delivery Slots – this will appear on the product page)
- Change the date format for your store.
- and more.
You may also change the settings for each time slot to set a cut-off time and control the time a customer has to order before a time slot.
Adding a delivery date to your WooCommerce store
That’s all there is to it; your WooCommerce store is now ready to accept orders with specific delivery dates and times.
With this up and running, you’ll be able to offer more options for product delivery, tailor your store’s delivery schedule to suit you, and make more sales in the process.
Make this setup quick and hassle-free with the order delivery date plugin, WooCommerce Delivery Slots.
Also Read:- How to Add a Product Video to Your WooCommerce Gallery? Also Read:- How to Create Your Food Ordering Website Using WooCommerce?
Create A Beautiful Website
You want to create a website for your business click the below button.
Buy Hosting For Website
Hostguid listed many hosting plans so you can easily compare many hosting companies hosting packages for your website.