Verpex Hosting Review
Verpex, a brand-new web hosting provider, is making waves in the market. It provides low-cost plans as well as a diverse set of tools. Verpex also offers excellent customer service via a variety of channels. Verpex also uses a hybrid cloud infrastructure to provide good and fast shared hosting. Verpex was one of the businesses we put to the test. We discovered that it had quicker SSD storage, simpler access, and remote encrypted backups. It also offers easy integration with most of the top web platforms.
Verpex hosting has a lot of potential despite having less than two years of hosting experience. Its plans are feature-rich, and you can rely on its customer service. However, it does not account for the high price.
Let’s start the verpex hosting review…
Hostguid Expert Score on Verpex Reviews
Perfomance - 90%
Security - 93%
Easy To Use - 97%
Support - 88%
Vale For Money - 84%
Verpex Hosting: Pros and Cons
Verpex Hosting is a great choice for business websites and online stores. It provides reliable hosting, advanced security, and a user-friendly interface to users. However, it is important to consider the pros and cons before making a decision.
Support and Pricing
Monthly and yearly billing cycles are available for all plans. Annual billing cycles have the lowest average monthly cost, and a generous 60-day money-back guarantee is included.
A complete knowledge base is available on the website, covering the most significant issues. There’s also a blog dedicated to broad topics. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can always contact help (which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) via live chat, phone, or email. Most convenient is the live chat option and it will immediately connect you to a helpful representative who addressed all of your inquiries.
Features and Usability
Verpex offers three different cloud web hosting (shared) price plans: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Storage restrictions and the number of hosted websites differ between plans. All three, however, include unlimited monthly bandwidth and the following standard features:
CloudLinux OS runs on all shared hosting accounts, securely isolating each account from others on the same server. As a result, it protects your site from external threats and ensures that server resources are distributed fairly.
Instead of the more standard HDD storage, all plans use SSDs. Unfortunately, when it comes to processing website data, SSD storage is faster and more stable. As a result, your website’s loading speed, stability, and overall performance will suffer.
Create Seo Friendly Content
Grow your organic traffic with a complete SEO tool and workflow
The cPanel control panel is also a standard feature on all plans. It’s noted for its easy-to-use management interface and various useful built-in features. The Softaculous one-click installer is one of these solutions; it’s simple to use and supports hundreds of major CMS apps and scripts, including WordPress.
Verpex Cloud Web Hosting
Verpex cloud hosting plans enable you to grow your blog or business into a long-term success. The purpose of cloud web hosting is to provide a speedier site. Customers will stay on your site longer if it is speedier, resulting in more purchases and subscribers.
Verpex understands your website’s requirements and is accessible to provide you with world-class website assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So choose Verpex today and let us assist you in achieving your objectives.
It will cost you nothing to move one or all of your websites to your Verpex cloud hosting plan. Whether you have one or a hundred, it won’t charge you for any of your websites, and it won’t even blink at the number. It will be a joy to transfer your websites to your new cloud web hosting account.
Each Verpex-hosted website includes a free (AutoSSL) as standard. Our automatic SSL checker applies a free SSL on the hour after you’ve published and gone live with your website.
At Hostguid, listed many cloud hosting companies’ plans also check out!
Advantages of Verpex Cloud Web Hosting:
- cPanel– cPanel, a robust hosting dashboard, is used by our cloud web hosting to control all of your website’s requirements. CloudLinux, Softaculous, and other features are available through cPanel.
- Worldwide Accessibility: Nobody enjoys browsing websites that load slowly. It is something Verpex is well aware of. Because of its global network of servers, you can deliver a faster website to your consumers no matter where they are in the world.
- SSL certificates are available for free– Visitors to your website are entitled to a safe environment. All cloud hosting plans offer a free SSL Certificate that is simple to set up.
- Everyday Backups– On backups, it has got you covered. It performs off-site backups on your complete account at least once a day and up to twice a day.
- The domain is free– Purchase a package and receive a free domain name. You can choose a new one or transfer an existing one for no additional charge.
- Website migration is completely free: Are you switching web hosts? Verpex helps relieve you of the stress of site relocation. The best part is that it is doing that for free.
- Money-back guarantee in 60 days: Verpex is confident in its cloud web hosting and believes you will be as well. Try cloud web hosting for 60 days, and if you don’t like it, we will refund your money.
Verpex Reseller Hosting
Verpex’s reseller hosting and unlimited reseller hosting packages give you the option to buy hosting web resources and resell them to your customers. Limits on disc space, bandwidth, email usage, pricing, and various other features can be adjusted per hosting package or per site.
Verpex is a worldwide web hosting company with data centers on five continents. So whether you’re in Europe, North America, or Asia, you may choose the reseller hosting provider that’s closest to you. With Anycast, managing your DNS for reseller hosting is easier than ever. It allows you to optimize your website’s performance and request re-routing throughout the globe to reach your clients wherever they are.
Anycast allows you to make copies of your DNS records, allowing you to manage an unlimited number of accounts on your reseller hosting services using the same set of nameservers. Anycast may also be integrated with Cloudflare or other CDN services!
Not only that but our technical support staff is spread across the globe to give top-notch service for your reseller hosting requirements. In addition, its customer service could be reached via live chat, phone, or our help ticket system at any time.
Cash Back Offers
Want to earn cash back on your every hosting purchase? Look no further than our cash-back offer! With our offer, you’ll earn up to $50 cash back on every qualified hosting account purchase. So start shopping and save money today!
Verpex offers a fully controlled reseller hosting package, including server space and hosting resources.
Advantages of Verpex Reseller Hosting:
- cPanel and WHM– In collaboration with cPanel, WHM regulation, the leading and trusted hosting manager, allows you to efficiently and conveniently host many clients.
- Location Selection– Do you require a server close to your reseller hosting clients? There are dozens of locations to choose from, like London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, and more!
- Migrations are not limited– It makes no difference how many websites you have. All of your existing websites can be transferred to your Verpex unlimited reseller hosting for free!
- Mail Servers free of viruses– Verpex recognizes that no one enjoys receiving spam. MailChannels or SpamExperts are used to send outbound emails from all users, guaranteeing that your mailing status is often excellent.
- SSL Certificates for Free– It offers SSL certificates for each domain and subdomain for you and your reseller hosting clients, which are set up and updated automatically.
- High-Speed Performance– Its white-label reseller hosting servers come with SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and the most up-to-date cloud servers from the most reputable public cloud providers.
- Everyday Backup– Who knows what issues could occur or what design requirements you will come to regret? That’s why Verpex backs up your websites at least once a day and up to twice a day.
- Auto-Installers from Softaculous– Do you require WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, PrestaShop, or another platform? You may use the Softaculous auto-installer to install 300+ popular scripts on your website.
- Imunify360 Protection– The safety of your website is crucial. Imunify360 is a powerful firewall and malware protection solution for all of your sites on our platform.
At Hostguid, listed many VPS hosting companies’ plans also check out!
Verpex Cloud Hosting Servers
With Verpex, you have complete control over your Managed Cloud Server. In addition, you’ll have the entire resource committed to your company, which means no traffic or shared with other high-demand websites.
Because Verpex recognizes that not everyone is a network administrator, our cloud-controlled servers allow you to concentrate on the websites you’re creating. In addition, allow us to handle configuration and maintenance and any current site migrations. Verpex focuses on consistent performance, all servers in our data center performed precisely as they should. As a result, you can make money from your websites without having to worry about downtime or managing the server yourself.
You’ll get access to top software and skillfully optimized cloud-managed servers, as well as professional administration and fast 24/7 fully managed host support.
Advantages of Verpex Cloud Hosting Servers:
- Unlimited Data Transfer– Verpex fully managed cloud hosting has no restrictions. You can transfer as much data as possible without worrying about exceeding any data limits.
- Make unlimited email accounts– You can generate an unlimited number of email accounts on our managed cloud servers without worrying about exceeding your capacity.
- SSL Certificates for Free– SSL certificates add an added layer of security to your fully managed hosting services. They’re entirely free and will be automatically posted to your sites.
- Manage Multiple Websites– You can efficiently run many websites with your own managed service cloud server. You’ll be able to see how well your hosting performs in terms of connectivity and speed.
- Customized Firewalls– Verpex can customize your firewalls on your managed cloud hosting if you want to enforce more robust controls or give users greater freedom.
- Complete PCI Compliant– If you need help becoming PCI compliant on your managed service cloud server, We at Verpex, would be happy to assist you.
- Strict Security– We take your protection against viruses and script injections very seriously! CloudLinux and the Imunify Web App Firewall are included with all managed cloud servers.
- Fully Monitored– Every day, there is a close watch on all cloud-managed servers. If anything goes wrong, We at Verpex would be the first to know.
- Free Migration– Bring a single site or a slew of them! If you already have websites, you must convert them to a managed service cloud server, which is entirely free.
- Network Port speed– Every Verpex-managed cloud server comes with a minimum 1Gbit/s connection, allowing you and your team to get right to work on pressing projects.
- Everyday Backups– Who knows what issues could occur or what design decisions you will come to regret? Every day, it backups up your website twice.
- Redis & Memcache– Advanced Magento and WordPress websites may require a boost from time to time. To do the job, Verpex recommends Redis and Memcache for your server.
Also Read: GoviralHost Review Also Read: iThemes Reviews Security And WordPress Hosting Also Read: ChemiCloud Coupon & Reviews Also Read: Liquid Web Hosting Reviews Also Read: Nexcess Managed Hosting Reviews Also Read: Bluehost Review From Hostguid
Verpex is a hosting company that is already the top choice for thousands of people worldwide. Our first-class hosting services and fast support system have earned us the trust of SMEs, individuals, and influential organizations from all over the world.
Yet, Verpex is a relatively new player in the market. Its founders entered the hosting industry in late 2018 with one goal in mind: to make a difference. And after only two years, I’ve seen incredible progress. They drew my attention. That’s why I’ve chosen to write about this web hosting company today!
Verpex currently employs approximately 50 people, each of whom is an expert in their field. Even better, it has three offices in London, Sofia, and Bali that serve over 50,000 websites.